Re: MemoDB still crashes

On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 23:35, Andrew Hunt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I installed a brand new machine with Redhat 7.2,
> loaded up pilot-link-0.9.5-ximian,
> gnome-pilot 0.1.64
> and conduits-0.8,
>
> ...and I still get a crash from gpilotd when
> I try to enable the MemoDB conduit.
>
> Any hints at all?

Have you tried with a clean device? I know it's not going to solve the
problem, but it might help to track it down if you clear out the RAM and
see if it works then.

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!