Re: MemoDB still crashes

El mar, 22-01-2002 a las 23:52, Andy Mayer escribió:
> I have *exactly* the same configuration and problem as you. I know that
> doesn't help you but I would love to find a solution to this problem
> too!

The first time it happened I thought it was my problem... But once I
repeated the problem many times I decided to post a bug on bugzilla.
Hope JP at Ximian will help us with this.

> So that I can send memos to my palm device, I have resorted to attaching
> "notes" to dummy tasks. Yeuch!
>
> Does anybody have any suggestions?

Don't really know. In fact, yesterday night I was testing and I arrived
to sync even with AvantGo: I was impressed! But, this morning, when I
saw my evo's calendar... :(