Re: pilot-link weirdness

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 09:34, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

> 	This is probably better suited to the gnome-pilot-list, so I've
> taken the liberty of cross-posting it there. I did a quick search on our
> friend google, and found this also:
>
> 	http://www.google.com/search?q=+site:lists.ximian.com+MISSINGNAME

The "*MISSINGNAME*" entries are a Ximian packaging problem, as they
provide entries for both Control Center 1.4 and 1.5.

The identical dialogs are also a Ximian problem, and can be solved by
using Control Center 1.4

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!