Re: Temporary gnome-pilot Maintainership

That sounds great, we need someone to take eskil's place... Thats
actually the reason why I just joined the gnome-pilot list was to try
and figure a solution for it.  One thing to mention though, temporary
often ends up as full-time :)  I would also like to bring up some other
issues:

1) Gnome-Pilot is in desperate need of a new website, this *should* be
most likely hosted at the gnome.org site.
2) How would you guys feel about making gnome-pilot more extensible for
using non-palmos devices.  A generic conduit framework that would call
the actual device specific code for Palm OS, QTopia, Pocket PC (uggh),
etc...
3) Is anyone working on the druids?  Currently they crash a lot and are
need of attention.
4) Is anyone working on the panel applet, again this is something that
needs some definite attention.

Soory if this list has covered things that are obvious to you, i'm just
trying to get a clear understanding as to the current project status.

Thanks,

Phil