Re: no conduits

On Tue, 2001-10-09 at 06:36, JP Rosevear wrote:

> This sounds like your user does not have permission to access the
> device.

Hi JP;

I don't think it is a permissions thing at all;  the ownership on the
devices are user:uucp, and it doesn't matter what they are or what the
permissions are:  666, 600 660, etc.  I can get/send user/pid info the
the visor through the "Pilot Link" gnomecc selection.  It's just my
conduits don't show for non-root users.

Cheers,

Mike
--
C. Michael McCallum         |  "That may be one tough nut to crack,
Associate Professor         |        but I am one determined