Re: Problems syncing Palm IIxe with Gnome-Cal: No time in appointments

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Rafal Kustra wrote:

> One little thing: when I create an appointment  in gnome-cal and then
> sync, it appears in my Palm with NO TIME. (My palm shows it at the top
> with little diamond. When I open it, the time slots are empty).
> Any idea why?

There was a bug in the code that checked if an event is an allday event. I
received a patch and have applied it, apparently I've promptly forgotten
all about it and never make another release.

I'll try and get it out this weekend (along with a new
gnome-pilot-conduits).

/dev/eskil