Re: Problems compiling 0.1.63

I've found that there is a very specific timing that I need to do to get
gnome-pilot to see the Visor.  I have to push the button on the Visor
and at about the right instant that the Visor registers with the USB
modules and attaches to the proper devices, I click Next to get
gnome-pilot setup to check the device.  If it happens to be timed just
right gnome-pilot will see the request for sync (I'm guessing now. :))
and it will get the information it needs.   Also I have noticed that
with the gpilot-applet running on the Gnome Panel, I can get syncing to
work by, right clicking on the daemon, moving the mouse over the
"Restart Daemon" option, pushing the sync button on the cradle, counting
to 2 and clicking Restart Daemon.  It usually takes me about three tries
every time, but it works if I'm persistent.  This is definitely not a
good long term solution to the problem, but it is a workaround until the
problem is solved.

Chris Tooley