Re: Problems compiling 0.1.63

On 7 Nov 2001, Chris Tooley wrote:

> every time, but it works if I'm persistent.  This is definitely not a
> good long term solution to the problem, but it is a workaround until the
> problem is solved.

And I'd like to fix this, and especially now that I'm an unemployed slob
again, I would have the time. But I still don't have a USB PalmOS device
(and now I certainly can't afford one) so it is still unclear who will fix
the USB support.

I would suggest contacting Dave Camp, as per the AUTHORS file :
Dave Camp <campd oit edu> (USB support)

/dev/eskil