Re: Problems compiling 0.1.63

> Try gnome-core-devel.

OK, that solved that one - thanks. I installed a
whole heap of devel RPMS, and many problems go
away. However, I'm now left with:

../gpilotd/.libs/libgpilotd.so: undefined
reference to `gnome_CORBA_ORB'
../gpilotd/.libs/libgpilotd.so: undefined
reference to `ORBit_send_system_exception'
../gpilotd/.libs/libgpilotd.so: undefined
reference to `CORBA_exception_free'
../gpilotd/.libs/libgpilotd.so: undefined
reference to `giop_send_request_buffer_use'

 etc.
(it's a long list). I have installed all the devel
files I could find relating to CORBA or bonobo
(which probably isn't relevant anyway). Any ideas?

Ben

This mail sent through UK Online webmail