unable to use "usb" settings with visor

Hi,

I'm trying to test gnome-pilot with a visor and I have some problem :
-CVS version of gnome-pilot
-pilot-link 0.9.5pre6
-kernel 2.4.4
-/proc/bus/usb is mounted with usbdevfs

I load visor module in memory, then I launch
gpilotd-control-applet --druid to configure the pilot :

I press hotsync button (to bind /dev/usb/ttyUSB1 with the visor).

Then if I configure gnome-pilot to use Type: Serial, Visor is correctly
detected. But if I try to use Type: Handspring USB, the Visor is never
detected (unable to fetch name and userID from visor)..

Any idea ?

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft