RE: Applet wont run with gnome 1.4

Oy...

>package ran perfectly with helix gnome 1.2
>
>It's not maybe only because of the missing gnorba file in the ximian
>package.

The applet used to be called pilot_applet and the gnorba file was something
else cryptic. They were both renamed for better saneness and
for some time the CVS wasn't "pure" since the gnorba file didn't point to
the correct binary.

So my guess is, that they took a snapshot at this time, or didn't update
their spec file (they do not use the one from cvs) to reflect the changed
gnorba file name.

Shit happens, it'll be fixed someday...

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!