Applet wont run with gnome 1.4

HI !

I note a frustrating behaviour since I upgrade my RH 7.0 system from gnome
1.2 to ximian gnome 1.4

I used to have the pilot-applet on my toolbar. But since the upgrade, when
the applet at login, it's displayed with a gnome/question mark foot. A right
click on it don't show the usual menu entries (stop/restart deamon,
properties, etc...)
Even if I add the applet using the menus, the applet doesn't start

I have to open a terminal and execute pilot-appplet :/

I'm running gnome-pilot-0.1.57-ximian.2.rpm

See ya !

olivier
--
/ Olivier Anh \