RE: Applet wont run with gnome 1.4

Oy...

>I note a frustrating behaviour since I upgrade my RH 7.0 system from gnome
>1.2 to ximian gnome 1.4
>I'm running gnome-pilot-0.1.57-ximian.2.rpm

I believe other people have reported that the ximian package
missed one of the .gnorba files or such (0.1.57 was never released,
it's a cvs snapshot). Missing this file prevents the panel from launching
the applet.

So you're either stuck with waiting for an official release, or grabbing
the
source from from CVS, sorry for the hassle.

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!