RE: Calendar and Address Book sync

Oy...

>Can someone please tell me which versions of the libraries I should be
>using?  Should I get EVERYTHING from cvs and build it?  Can I start with
>the Ximian Gnome release and update libraries from there?  Should I
>stick with the 1.2 release of Gnome?  I don't really care which versions
>I'm using, I just want to get everything to work.

Most likely, you're missing the package called gnome-pilot-conduits,
which contains the gnome-pim conduits.

But, these conduits are unmaintained these days, as the gnome-pim
package is being phased out because evolution will some day
replace it.

Evolution already has pretty functional conduits. I don't think they're
built in the snapshots, but if you build evolution from source, there's
a configure option to enable the conduits.

Hope this helps.

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!