Categories, "gptime1" and "gpsendmail1"

Hello,

I'm just trying out gnome-pilot and evolution for the first time and am
wondering how to get task categories added to my pilot's categories.

Also, I'd like to use the "Time" conduit but I get this error when syncing:

	Unknown conduit "gptime1" in configure!

I'd also like to try out the Sendmail conduit, but again I get:

	Unknown conduit "gpsendmail1" in configure!

The PalmPilot is pretty old and is labelled as "USRobotics" so I'm not sure I
have the apps required for time syncing and mail writing...

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to get all this working?

I use Debian sid/unstable, Evolution 1.0-1, gnome-pilot 0.1.63-1 and
gnome-pilot-conduits 0.7-1

Thanks.
Ashley
--

"If things seem a bit weird today, you've probably got CAPS on in vi..."