Re: one more try -- anyone get pilot sync to work with evolution recently?

On Sun, 2001-12-02 at 22:53, MJG wrote:
> launching from a terminal didn't work either.
>
> I tried the packages from www.eskil.org but then the icons from the
> control-center (new one) don't appear.

You will probably have to recompile the package to work with the new
control-center.

> if I wanted to give this a shot myself, would it be possible to check
> out the code from CVS?

Check out module gnome-pilot from Gnome CVS, see
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html for instructions.

--
   Håvard

mailto:havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||73 52 55
76
All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a
snowboarder
        Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!