Re: one more try -- anyone get pilot sync to work with evolution recently?

launching from a terminal didn't work either.

I tried the packages from but then the icons from the
control-center (new one) don't appear.

if I wanted to give this a shot myself, would it be possible to check
out the code from CVS?

thanks for your help,