State of pilot-link

/ eskil eazel com was heard to say:
| I'll run this buy jpr who is porting the gnome-pilot standard abs
| code back to pilot-link where it originally belonged.

Apologies if this is a little bit off-topic.  What is the state of
pilot-link these days? I recall that it was moved to sourceforge, then
someone posted saying that it was supposed to be removed from
sourceforge and the new host was somewhere else.

Does pilot-link have an "official", active maintainer now?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw nwalsh com> | "Bother", said Pooh, as he deleted his
http://nwalsh.com/            | root directory.