Visor update...

Well here it is...  I made the visor sync with gnomecard.  When I sync I
get a lot of "gpilotd-WARNING **: pi_accept: Connection timed out"
warnings.  And it won't sync.  What I do is wait for the warning then
disconnect/reconnect the usb to the same port and it works.

I combed through the logs and tried Eskil Heyn Olsen <deity dbc dk>'s
suggestion in a previous post about uping the timeout.  I made it 3
seconds.  It is still not a clean sync most of the time.  I have to tinker
to get it to sync.

Thought I would just give my insight to what is goign on with the visor.
Evolution and nautilus eh? Is there any functionality with the syncing in
this software yet?  I would love to beta test.

"Sergey V. Udaltsov" <sergey oudaltsov clients ie> are you having the same
problem?  This is a reply to you previous question.

Christian Pearce
-PacketPusher