Re: [HC Evolve] Evolution and group calendaring

Well this sounds exactly what Evolution intends to be, but isn't
quite yet.  All GPL/etc.

Apparently there is some support for email based calendar interaction,
but I do knot know its state (maybe someone who does can answer here,
a lot of people are at COMDEX at the moment).

And there is palm syncing, although again I do not know
what state that is in at the moment, although it does work.

So, unfotunately its probably not ready just yet, but it should
be within 'months' though. (going through a lot of stabilisation
and feature completion at the moment).  Look for the 1.0 release.

Regardes,
 Michael