Re: problem with gnomecal and handspring visor

Stuart Donaldson wrote:

> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sounds weird.

I could suggest you went to the source, and in
gnome-pim/gncal/calendar-conduit.c
line 56, remove the #undef DEBUG_CALCONDUIT. This will make the
conduit spam debug messages, which might help you (or me) in finding out
what the f. is going on.

Oh, and the sync is partially bi-directional. If you add entries in
gnomecal, they
should get synchronzed onto the palmos device (if your settings are
correct, a lot
of people end up choosing oneway only, beats me...)

/dev/eskil