Re: MAL conduit setup help for Vindigo

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 11:23:56AM -0400, jake@vindigo.com wrote:
> I work at Vindigo, Inc., a company doing a city guide application for
> the Palm. We use MAL to update the data and code when you sync. See
>
>   http://www.vindigo.com/
>
> We've had several requests for Linux support, and I'd like to get
> gnome-pilot working with Vindigo so we have something to tell people.
>
> Would anyone be willing to shepherd me through getting it set up? I've
> got the latest RPMs from HelixCode but they don't seem to include the
> MAL conduit. Where do I go from here?

Hrm, I didn't know that we weren't shipping the MAL conduit on the
rpm-based distributions. I've let the appropriate people know, so we
should have them out fairly soon.

Until then, you can get it in the gnome-pilot-conduits package:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-pilot-conduits/

Peter