MAL conduit setup help for Vindigo

Hi,

I work at Vindigo, Inc., a company doing a city guide application for
the Palm. We use MAL to update the data and code when you sync. See

  http://www.vindigo.com/

We've had several requests for Linux support, and I'd like to get
gnome-pilot working with Vindigo so we have something to tell people.

Would anyone be willing to shepherd me through getting it set up? I've
got the latest RPMs from HelixCode but they don't seem to include the
MAL conduit. Where do I go from here?

Thanks,

Jake