Re: memo duplicates on PC

> Are you saying that it leaves duplicates even for memos that don't
> have <memo>~ backup? That would be strange.
ive had this happen to me also, occasionally creating 200 odd extra memos on
the host. (not the pilot) they were in the form of :
  original memo.1
  original memo.2
  original memo.276

and so on. i never found out the cause, but 'rm -rf ~/palmpilot/memos' fixes
it every time. (its happened ~3 or 4 times).

and i dont use emacs (vi is gooooood :-)

mibus
--
Robert Mibus <mibus@bigpond.com>
Except for 75% of the women, everyone in the whole world wants to have sex.