RE: memo duplicates on PC
- From: Vadim Strizhevsky <vadim optonline net>
- To: Brian Lalor <blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu>
- Cc: gnome-pilot-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: memo duplicates on PC
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:57:57 -0400 (EDT)
Brian Lalor writes:
> On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:
> > Are you using Emacs to edit them on PC? Does it leave <memo>~ backups?
> Yes, I do, and I'm sure Emacs is, but why would the memo conduit make
> duplicates *for every memo*?
Are you saying that it leaves duplicates even for memos that don't
have <memo>~ backup? That would be strange.
] [Thread Prev