Re: pi_address timeout

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, David Harris wrote:

> pi_accept: Connection timed out

But does the pilot ever sync ? If not, we might have to increase the
timeout from 1sec to more (perhaps configurable).

> in the software. Has anyone had anything similar happen to them?

I have them if the serial line gets enough static (sometimes happens when
I remove the pilot) to make the gpilotd register it as an sync attempt.
Then it luckly timeouts after 1 sec and gets on with it's life.

/dev/eskil