Re: pilot-link versioning (was: Re: GnomePilot problems)

On Sat, Jan 22, 2000 at 12:36:33PM -0500, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

> 	I believe you can include me in the persons working on the updated
> pilot-link package. I've been working with a few people to get USB support
> (now working with linux + Visor) and IrDA support in pilot-link, as well
> as some more updating, and general housecleaning of the code.

The Debian patch can be found at
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/otherosfs/pilot-link_0.9.3-3.diff.gz
You've probably already found a lot of these, but there may be some
fixes in here for you to incorporate.

-Ben
--
Ben Darnell              bgdarnel@unity.ncsu.edu