Re: pilot-link versioning (was: Re: GnomePilot problems)

	I believe you can include me in the persons working on the updated
pilot-link package. I've been working with a few people to get USB support
(now working with linux + Visor) and IrDA support in pilot-link, as well
as some more updating, and general housecleaning of the code.

	Stay tuned...