Re: GnomePilot problems

	I'm not sure where you got 0.9.4 (I know it exists in the cvs, but
it's actually older source than the current (and official) 0.9.3) zeno and
I have made some small modifications to the 0.9.3 sources, including a
nice debug patch. I've been hacking at pi-address for quite some time too,
updating that. Point being... 0.9.3. is the only/latest/official version,
and you should be using that. 0.9.4, though numerically appears to be a
more recent version, is actually about 6 months older than 0.9.3, and
doesn't include many fixes that 0.9.3 provides.