Re: no autoheader.m4

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

> autoheader normally reads A[M/C]_CONFIG_HEADER(<file.in>), so it should
> use gnome-pilot/config.h.in, changing #undef to #define with appropriate
> values.

I was probably on crack when I wrote this ; autoheader created the
config.h.in, AM_CONFIG_HEADER uses it to create config.h.

autoheader uses acconfig.h and the contents of configure.in to generate
the contents of config.h.in.

So if loose the VERSION and PACKAGE defines, they must somehow be lost in
the configure.in. It should be set by the AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE m4 func.

http://www.gnu.org/manual/autoconf-2.13/html_mono/autoconf.html#SEC17

/dev/eskil