Re: no autoheader.m4

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> autogen calls autoheader but there isn't a autoheader.m4. is this right ? :)

autoheader normally reads A[M/C]_CONFIG_HEADER(<file.in>), so it should
use gnome-pilot/config.h.in, changing #undef to #define with appropriate
values.

> my config.h never gets VERSION or PACKAGE so i piece the 2 pieces of info
> together ;)

Thats odd, even if the #undef VERSION and PACKAGE are removed, they get
inserted. What happens if you remove them ? Is this when using autogen.sh
or a .tar.gz's configure script ?

For the record, I have autoconf 2.13, aclocal 1.4 and automake 1.4.

> sorry for the lack of clue in the autoconf issues ;)

auto* stuff is a horror to comprehend, but is actually extremely
well-functional, but as for elegancy...

/dev/eskil