moving Pilot conduits from gnome-pim to gnome-pilot

I'm planning on making a Debian package of the gnome-pilot stuff, and
it would be helpful if the calendar and address book conduits were
moved from gnome-pim to gnome-pilot; it seems more logical to have
them there anyways.  That way, I could just have a single source
package for both gnome-pim and gnome-pilot.

Otherwise, I'll have to have the source package gnome-pim generate
both gnome-pim and gnome-pim-pilot, or somesuch. Not as nice :)

Apologies for the cross-posting, but I felt this is relevant to both
lists.

--
Colin Walters <levanti@verbum.org>
http://web.verbum.org/levanti