Re: Gnome cal fails synch

Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Zot O'Connor wrote:
>
> > gcalconduit-WARNING **: Could not read pilot's DateBook application
> > block
>
> Is this persistent ? Did you experience this before ? Which palmdevice are
> you using ?

Handspring.  Now when I have cal open, and displabe/sync cal I get:

gcalconduit-Message: GnomeCal Conduit v.0.8.11
gpilotd-Message: Performing Slow Synchronization

gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: sync_record: case 1

gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server

gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server

gpilotd-WARNING **: Error in conduit, newly added record could not be
found

gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: sync_record: case 1

gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server

And no synch happens to the pilot.

I blew out .gnome/gnome-pilot.d and tried again....

--
Zot O'Connor

www.ZotConsulting.com
www.WhiteKnightHackers.com