RE: problem sync'ing with gnome-pim

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, Glenn Attwood wrote:

> 	ctxt->calendar = goad_server_activate_with_repo_id (
> 		NULL,
> 		"IDL:Gnome/Calendar/Repository:1.0",
> 		GOAD_ACTIVATE_ASYNC,
> 		NULL);
> notice the GOAD_ACTIVATE_ASYNC.

Yes, that the bad blood. At first, we passed 0, then we pased async (since
0 always returned null), then I tried to switch back to 0 since it's the
correct thing, but ended up doing async again. I sort of hoping people
will get OAF (the new object activation framework) out soon, since gnorba
is being abandoned. If 0 fixes it for you and doesn't break it for me,
I'll switch to it :)

> Could anyone let me know if they are running a dual-processor system
> and *not* having this problem.

Me:) At least, most often I don't.

/dev/eskil