RE: Sync through serial cable?

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Juan Martinez wrote:

> Can I get debug information from any of these programs by
> running them with different switches from the command line?

It looks like either your setup (software/hardware) is wrong, or the
gpilotd crashes before the sync starts.

If you make sure that gpilotd is not running, and start it from the
commandline in one window, then start gnomecc in a another, you should get
a fair amount of output from gpilotd.

If it crashes and you get a dialog box, set the GNOME_CRASH_DIALOG=0 to
disable the crash dialog, you should now get a core dump.

/dev/eskil