RE: Sync through serial cable?

No, it doesn't work.  When I click on 'get from pilot' the
mesage window prompts to "Press synchronize on the cradle or
cancel the operation."  At this point pressing LocalSync on
the palm3 does nothing.  It eventually times out on the palm3
and I have to click on the cancel button in the control
center's message window.

Can I get debug information from any of these programs by
running them with different switches from the command line?

Any other ideas?

-- Juan

Write a wise saying and your name will live forever.
		-- Anonymous