RE: dlpRecAttr* flags in pi-dlp.h

Robert,

I think, you really want to implement the new conduit as
GnomePilotConduitStandardAbs, which current expense conduit is
NOT. The current version is GnomePilotConduitStandard which assumes
most sync responsibility onto itself. And current implementation
simply chooses to copy all existing records. StandardAbs however does a lot
of the dirty work for you. Take a look at memo_file or gnomecard (in
gnome-pim) conduits. You just need to implement several functions. The
sync flags will all be set correctly automatically. And you can easily
ignore non new records in store_remote callback. which does pilot
record -> local record conversion.

-Vadim

PS. And don't spend any time on capplet, all individual ones are going
to be gone and replaced with combined one real soon now.