Re: memo_file in CVS

Vadim Strizhevsky <vadim@optonline.net> writes:

> I've commited resurrected and updated memo_file conduit to CVS. It
> syncs MemoDB to regular text files.

Yay!  You've made my life happy.  As of an early afternoon checkout
(Melville time) I noticed it didn't sync all my older memos, just the
new ones since last sync (last sync was with Palm Desktop when I did
my OS3.3).  I know that PilotManager seems to ask the pilot when the
last sync time was, and will do a slow/full sync then.  I don't know
anything about the conduit architecture yet, but it should do
something.

Also along this vein, I was thinking about adding a capplet preference
to all conduits of "Desktop overwrites Pilot/Pilot overwrites
Desktop/Synchronize".  Do you mind if I try it out on the memo_file
conduit, or were you planning on doing it yourself?  Right now, I'm
just working through any general bugs I find to acquaint myself with
the code, but I am pretty sure I'd like to try a jfile conduit
someday.

Beware of a tall blond man with one black shoe.