Re: undefined symbol xmlParseFile

Alan Shutko writes:
 > On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Brian Lalor wrote:
 >
 > > for a memo, are there?  Private, category, memo text.  Some meta-file
 > > could be maintained that kept the various flags, and then new memos just
 > > get default options.  Maybe create directories for the categories...
 >
 > I use PilotManager for exactly two reasons: it can sync the time into my
 > pilot, and it syncs memos into files.  Other than that, I hate it.  All
 > memos get placed in $MEMODIR/<Category>/Memo.  It doesn't handle private
 > info at all, but gnome-pilot could do so by setting the perms on the
 > message.  If it's readable by world, it's not private, otherwise it
is.

I haven't seen the original gnome-pilot/memo conduit, so I don't know
what it did exactly, but above is pretty much what I was thinking of
doing. Shouldn't be too hard to knock out...

time-conduit would be useful. I think I've seen it mention on one of
the TODOs in gnome-pilot, but I could be wrong.

-Vadim