Re: undefined symbol xmlParseFile

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Brian Lalor wrote:

> for a memo, are there?  Private, category, memo text.  Some meta-file
> could be maintained that kept the various flags, and then new memos just
> get default options.  Maybe create directories for the categories...

I use PilotManager for exactly two reasons: it can sync the time into my
pilot, and it syncs memos into files.  Other than that, I hate it.  All
memos get placed in $MEMODIR/<Category>/Memo.  It doesn't handle private
info at all, but gnome-pilot could do so by setting the perms on the
message.  If it's readable by world, it's not private, otherwise it is.