Re: undefined symbol xmlParseFile

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Brian Lalor wrote:

> > The memoconduit is currently being rewritten to save the memos as a Think
> > xml file. However, it is currently not working, so you're better of not
> > enabling it.
> Is this going to be the only format they're being saved in?  I'd
> rather have the ability to deal with them as plain text files...

Thats what the old conduit did, it could be salvaged from CVS and patched
to work with the new conduit architecture.

Are you volunteering for this ? Or am I reading too much into your mail ?
:-)

You can have several conduits for the same base, however, only one will
can be the syncing conduit (unless you do some real tricky stuff with the
pilots sync flags). But having a MemoThink and MemoText conduit is
possible.

/dev/eskil