Re: undefined symbol xmlParseFile

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

> The memoconduit is currently being rewritten to save the memos as a Think
> xml file. However, it is currently not working, so you're better of not
> enabling it.

Is this going to be the only format they're being saved in?  I'd rather
have the ability to deal with them as plain text files...

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor@hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

Sam:  What's new, Norm?
Norm: Most of my wife.
		-- Cheers, The Spy Who Came in for a Cold One