Re: problems with gpilotd

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Michael Katz-Hyman wrote:

> following is outputted but nothing happens.  It ends the "sync" but no
> files are ever transferred even when they are needed to be backed up.
>
> Message: gpilotd: loading queue for pilot 500, type 3
> Message: pilot has 0 entries in conduit queue
> Message: watching /dev/pilot

There is no "Message: Synchronization ended" here, gpilotd appears to have
crashed.

If you're running a recent CVS version (within seven days) do a
"echo where | gdb `which gpilotd` core" to show a stacktrace. I'd like
that output.

If its if older please upgrade. If you're not running the CVS version,
there should be a new out soon.

/dev/eskil