Whats new...

Oy...

There will soon be a 0.1.2x release, with rpms and stuff, but I'm
currently battling with a few cruel bugs, and I've still got to test all
the rewriting I did to the sync logic yesterday. But I'm taking a few
days off from work.

JFYI: The bad bug is, if a gpilotd client, eg. the applet, is terminated,
and then reconnects, it is kicked off again on the next sync. Also since
the last rpm releases, a lot of crashcausing bugs have been fixed.

/dev/eskil