problems with gpilotd

I have set up my user info under the gnome control panel and I have
enabled the backup conduit.  However, when I press my hotsync button the
following is outputted but nothing happens.  It ends the "sync" but no
files are ever transferred even when they are needed to be backed up.

[mike@katzhyman mike]$ gpilotd
Message: watching /dev/pilot

** WARNING **: Beware, testing without ugly_boolean var
Message: woke on /dev/pilot
Message: gpilotd: load queue for cradle /dev/pilot
Message: cradle /dev/pilot has 0 events
Message: gpilot_load_conduits: prefix=gnome-pilot.d/conduits0/General/,
num_conduits = 2
Message: gpilot_load_conduits: prefix = /gnome-pilot.d/conduits0/backup/
backup_conduit: conduit_get_gpilot_conduit pilotId = 500
backup_conduit: loadcfg: prefix = /gnome-pilot.d/backup-conduit/Pilot_500/
Message: gpilot_load_conduits: prefix = /gnome-pilot.d/conduits0/email/
email_conduit: conduit_get_gpilot_conduit pilotId = 500
email_conduit: loadcfg: prefix = /gnome-pilot.d/email-conduit/Pilot_500/
Message: HotSync button pressed, synchronizing pilot
Message: Synchronizing...
Message: gpilotd: loading queue for pilot 500, type 4
Message: pilot has 0 entries in get_sysinfo queue
Message: gpilotd: loading queue for pilot 500, type 2
Message: pilot has 0 entries in restore queue
Message: gpilotd: loading queue for pilot 500, type 3
Message: pilot has 0 entries in conduit queue
Message: watching /dev/pilot

** WARNING **: Beware, testing without ugly_boolean var
Message: woke on /dev/pilot

any ideas?

mike

|Michael Katz-Hyman			   mkatshym@erols.com|