copy_to_pilot and record id

Eskil,

Playing some more with conduits, and various modes I think I hit the
problem. Consider this scenario

1.  Sync the conduit with "copy to pilot". (Say part of the restore
    process or something)
2. Sync the conduit with "synchronize".

After doing #1 once, you just want to synchronize, howerver you'll get
duplicates. Why? Because #1 didn't set ID on local records. Should it?
I think so. This could also be the case in other situations. In
fact I think all cases when you transmit or add a local record to the
pilot the local record needs to be updated to have the new record ID,
and I don't think this is done currently.

-Vadim