Re: Building from CVS ...

On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 08:50:48PM +0100, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Seth M. Landsman wrote:
>
> > 	FWIW, gnome-hello manages to pick it up properly.  I'll do some
> > more exploration in my CFT and come up with a definitive answer as to what
> > is going on.
>
> I just peeked at it. It appears that the gnome-pilot/autogen.sh runs
> gnome-pilot/macros/autogen.sh. The macros dir is shared between gnome
> packages (CVS packages that is). It looks like gnome-hello has some GNOME2
> changes, but I can't really see if they should be the cause. What about
> packages such as gnome-pim ?

	Hmm, gnome-pim has the same issues as gnome-pilot.  I find it
tough to believe that my setup (the hand compiled stuff in /usr/local) is
that bizzare.  If this isn't my setup blowing stuff up, then I'll look
into building a patch which fixes this problem.

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"

PGP signature