Re: AvantGo

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:

> It's comming, I promise. There will be some issues and restrictions,
> but I got the "copy from pilot" part working pretty well already.

I am happy as a randomly chosen shelled sea animal/plant/rock/whatever.

>  > > Yes it is free, and no hussle at all. I got it setup and tested out the
>  > > malsync on a few channels within 10 minutes, few days back.
>  >
>  > I checked it, and sort of stopped when it asked me to execute a .exe file.
>  > But I definitely will try again.
>
> The directions are a bit convoluted. When you go to signup, at the
> very bottom in almost ineligle font there's a link to Unix/Max

Odd, the name eskil was taken, but not deity, usually it's the other way
around.

[installing, compiling, settin up, syncing]

Hey, this is actually pretty neat. How come we dont have a gnome-pilot
conduit for this stuff ! Must code.

/dev/eskil