Re: AvantGo

Eskil Heyn Olsen writes:
 > Yes, the conduit should be in gnome-pim/gnomecard. I think it is a viable
 > solution for now. The problem of gnomecard running simultaneously(sp?) can
 > either be fixed later or a proper corba based conduit can be written.
 >
 > So go ahead, dive into libversit and give us our conduit!

It's comming, I promise. There will be some issues and restrictions,
but I got the "copy from pilot" part working pretty well already.

 > > Yes it is free, and no hussle at all. I got it setup and tested out the
 > > malsync on a few channels within 10 minutes, few days back.
 >
 > I checked it, and sort of stopped when it asked me to execute a .exe file.
 > But I definitely will try again.

The directions are a bit convoluted. When you go to signup, at the
very bottom in almost ineligle font there's a link to Unix/Max
instructions page. Use those instead. That will give you links to the
page to setup the account only, as you don't the other steps of the
process. After that just download the malsync and go....

-Vadim