Re: Gnome Pilot license

gnome-libs is LGPL'd, so this should not be a problem.  As for
gnome-pilot, why not keep the GPL licence, but add some text something
like:
  This program is licenced under the GPL, with the exception that plug-ins
  covered by the MPL may be linked with the program at run time.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/